lauantai 3. elokuuta 2013

Another nightmare-

Until we fall apart,
Wake up and move like it's the last time

It's not the end - it's never the end.
While we still have heart,
Your demise designed in time.

Paint me a nightmare into my eyes,
and sew me up, leave all the tools inside

And I've been awake, but always afraid
to fall asleep, for fear I'll see your face.

In an attempt to reassemble yesterday..
Just tell me that it's not it's not too late.

I'll see you when I wake up,
Mark my words, this won't be the end.

IMG_3658
It's just a nightmare,
And I run and I run from the only one
who can wake me up.
(tästä biisiin)

2 kommenttia:

Kommentit piristävät päivää, Jätä siis rohkeasti kommenttisi! Pyrin vastaamaan jokaiseen kommenttiin. Kommenttien jättäminen on myös helppoa; ei tarvitse olla rekisteröitynyt, eikä ole sanavahvistusta. :)